Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i have not been on a while!

Go down 

are u proud of me!?!
yes
i have not been on a while! I_vote_lcap0%i have not been on a while! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
i have not been on a while! I_vote_lcap0%i have not been on a while! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no way i hate u
 0% [ 0 ]
yes of course ur the best!!!!:):):):):):):):)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Linda

Linda

i have not been on a while! Empty
PostSubject: i have not been on a while!   i have not been on a while! Icon_minitimeWed 09 May 2012, 8:09 pm

ok so this is the first time I've been on in like, a month. Iguess I kinda got bored of this forum since its like,no new games or anything so i thought that i would see how long i can stay away from this forum, but today i decided to stop since now i know i can last my whole life. And when i logged on today i was like "woah. Is there something wrong with my computer?" and i got really confused so i checked the forum news. also, i stopped using text talk(most of it) because now in class we're starting to type alot of our stuff like feature articles or power points, and i am also really happy. You wanna know why? It because I'm the fastest typer in my class because I'm like always typing on the computer!!! Another reason i havent been on along time is because i found this cool game where u can adopt pets and theres a forum, you can buy items for your pet, and theres even a pound that opens once in a while(oh and your pets have rarities! the best one is OMG so rare! worst one is very common)! im not sure if I can say it so if u wanna know the name just PM me. Wow. this is a looooong post. well ima try to keep it long!!!soooo, i took a fluency test yeasterday, im gonna have to do a DRA tommorow( I HATE THOSE WITH ALL THE SUMMARIES!). Oh and i think this is the last thing im gonna add: I CAN READ 198 WORDS PER MINTUTE!!!!( or per something idk). K, i am done!
Back to top Go down

i have not been on a while!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: